My full résumé is available in PDF format. A brief overview follows.
EducationCalifornia State University, Chico, CA — January 2017 – May 2019
- Pursuit of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Work ExperienceHomeAway, Software Engineer Intern — June 2015 – August 2015
- Built fluent Java client library and web-based debugger for an internal service
- Updated games written for low graphics modes to perform properly on modern systems
- Glowstone: Plugin-compatible from-scratch re-implementation of the Minecraft server software (Java)
- JspEdit: Editor for previously undocumented 256-color game sprite file format (C++)
- Unpickled: Online database of worlds and levels in the game Supreme with Cheese (Python, PHP, MySQL)
- SpacemanDMM: Parser suite, language server, and map renderer for niche language Dream Maker (Rust)
- Programming languages: Rust, Python, Java, C++, C, Lua, &c.